New members and…… old members who are wanting to start building the Spock PF again
Here is a reply to a new member I thought would help everybody…from Spock
My suggestion is as follows for this coming week:
- Focus only on the top 20 by weighting initially.
- Work out what total $ allocation you will put into this portfolio
- Initially deploy 3% weighting into the top 10 weights…that is 30% of your funds.
- And deploy 2% weighting into the next 10 weights…that is 20% of your funds.
- This means you will have 50% in cash left by the end of the week.
The following week start adding with the bottom 10, and also the top 20 to adjust weightings closer to mine.
The only exception is the top 4…. being Arizona, Nexus, Nighthawk and Canamex…cap them at 5% weighting.
This means you will have about 10% to 15% cash left over. Use this to buy into the top 5 later on weakness.
For entry prices use 10 day moving average as a rough guide for your bids.
Take your time…use several weeks to accumulate. No rush. Do not chase price, let it come to you at the 10 day moving average.
Hope that makes sense.