There are some basic rules to follow, if one wants to be a successful speculator in the markets. The basis of the rules is that the herd, the largest group by numbers, who are mostly retail, are largely stupid people. Not saying they do not have a brain, but they do not use it. I suspect many here fit into that category, sorry to have to say that. But maybe there is hope. We shall see.
I am not into hand holding either. So if folks cannot use their brain, and hence fall into the category above, with the other 90%, best if you do not post here. Its quite distracting.
Some basic rules:
1. Ignore opinions. Like armpits, everybody has them.
2. Ride into the storm. When a rock tanks, look for a good entry point. Not necessarily straight away, but when the category above decide its time to capitulate. Example, AZS.
3. Take some profits where the gorilla sits. For example, RGC at $C0.15. Gorillas are bad, and smarter than the category above.
4. Do not pile into the flavor of the day or week rock. Wait for an entry a few weeks into the future. On 99% of occasions, it works. Example GWA, XTT, etc etc
5. No news is good news. If a rock goes quiet for a while, example NXS, be happy. 🙂 And if the category above (except the Gorilla) want to leave, fine, buy their stock, as I did today. Thanks guys!
And finally: Learn to sit on hands. Or find a hobby or interest which has nothing to do with the market. That is, get a life….AND become a successful speculator…all at the same time!